Thursday, March 31, 2016

Halcraft Pretty Palettes: March Reveal

You probably saw my post earlier this month about how excited I was to play along this month. 

And you probably recall that it was because my friend Alison from Alison Adorns was the featured artist for the month...

Oh, you didn't??? You can catch up here: http://www.halcraft.com/design/pretty-palettes-march-inspiration-3/

So, here is my inspiration dress (in case you didn't see it before):

The challenge said that we could choose any of the three color combos and the beads selected, or, find another dress and some Halcraft beads to match... So I did!

*You can see how some of the beads came to be a part of my stash if you look back at my post from last month when Alison and I took a trip to Michaels...

Anywho- here is my piece:
My necklace still needs to find the perfect clasp, but is centered on the faceted crystal beads and frosted glass orbs from Halcraft. The gold sequin globes and feather coated black and white wooden beads are from Pat Catans a few years ago.

Here are some matching earrings that I made to go with it (spring break got in the way, so they also need some ear wires!!!!)

I am looking forward to the challenge for April! I will be home all month and can't wait to play in many challenges, but Halcraft and the Allegory Gallery Design challenges are always my favorite!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment