Sunday, March 20, 2016

Coolest little bead shop in Florida

We have crisscrossed across Florida on our vacation and have gotten to spend time with great friends.
We made our way over to the outskirts of Tampa (Brandon) from West Palm to see friends of ours from Montana who were lucky enough to beat the weather there while working on a jobsite nearby.
We also took a daytrip to see some of our snowbird friends at their beautifully renovated condo in Port Richey.
As soon as we arrived in Port Richey, my darling friend (who also makes jewelry) asked if I wanted to go to a cool little bead shop down the road.
I totally did and I am SO glad we went!
Here is my apsiring bead artist in front of the sign.
It doesn't look like much from the outside, but the inside was full of treasures. Take a peek-
Lots of rocks and geodes, and goodies from their travels all over the world!
This incredible amethyst geode- only $4500!
I aspire to look this good someday... Lol
And now for the beads- crystal!
Rocks!
So yummy! I think we were there for an hour and I STILL didn't see everyhing! I can't wait to go back next winter!!!
Here is my stash. I was a very bad girl but I am going to make some really cool goodies!






No comments:

Post a Comment