Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Halcraft March Challenge featuring Ligonier Bead Artist Alison Adorns!

So, did you hear? 

We have a star in our midst! And I am so pleased to say that Alison and I met at the bead store and have been fast friends ever since.

Here we are talking about some upcoming projects at the shop one day:

As for bead style, we are polar opposites. She has a really cool love for art beads and her work has a really kitschy boho vibe.

I just like to string things and heap on the rocks. The more faceted or expensive, the better!

So when I found out that she would be the partner on the Halcraft Pretty Palettes challenge this month, I just couldn't help but scream in joy (and I was sitting at my desk)!!! It was seriously the best news that I got at work that day! 

So, Alison, congrats! 
This month will be epic!!!!

To learn more, or to get the details on participation as well as the inspiration, click here: http://www.halcraft.com/design/pretty-palettes-march-inspiration-3/

Since there is a choice of colors this month, OR which Oscars dress you liked best, I am looking forward to basing my project on Kerry Washington's.


I am a sucker for leather. And I am also a sucker for all clothing that is black. Needless to say, this is going to be a great month and I will have some great projects on my bead table.

Yes, I said PROJECTS. 

Shameless plug for month two of Sarajo's Honey Do Challenge!!!! And crazy enough, the inspiration is her husband's black and white photography!!! 

More details here:

Coincidental? Maybe. But I am super busy this month getting ready to see friends and family in Florida and I will not have access to my beads.... So I need to get planning and creating and picture taking so that I can blog while I am away.

Join me!!!
(Nope, not to Florida, but definitely get your bead on!)

Until then,
Keep on stringing on!
Love, Laurel!

No comments:

Post a Comment