Friday, September 1, 2017

July Book Club: Fahrenheit 451

So here it is, the end of August (now September as I post this), and I am just getting around to updating my blog!
 
Things have been hectic. But this time, I'm not just saying that, I have been stressed out!

Either way, I have caught up on a bunch of sleep- it's how I deal with stress. I sleep it away!
And I had a few good days of finishing up projects and playing around with my pretties.
But that's a whole other post! (You already saw my organizing of the beads, stay tuned for the reorganization of my basement - lol!)

So back to book club...

July's book was Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
I'm also pretty sure that I had the most tattered copy the library owns!
Look at this poor thing!

I'm not sure that I finished the book, but I did have a passage on my phone that I snapped a pic of, so I must have been inspired!


 
And finally, here is what I made:

 
These were some of Andrew's handmade components that I scored on a Destash and some other cool beads that fit the peachy, orange-y, gray color scheme.

This piece was just a quick "whip-together." I used my looper tool to make some connector pieces that I connected with some gunmetal colored jump rings. The black and white rounds were leftovers from a necklace that I made and wore to Beadfest last year, in addition to some black sea glass squares and some black and white pumice. I quite like it!
 
Since I am on a roll- stay tuned for the August Book Club post too!
Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment