Monday, June 19, 2017

May Book Club Project: Mistborn

In true form, I haven't read a single stinking book this year!
And although I gave it a good effort this month by downloading the audio book to listen to in Florida, it just didn't happen....
I took a five minute listen and instantly switched back over to music so I wouldn't ruin my frozen drink buzz at the pool!

But hey, I tried it and I just didn't like it.

Anyhow- the Google synopsis described the book as: gray and ashen, fantasy, blah blah blah. :)

So hey- I like gray. I could definitely find some stuff in my stash to make a project!

And this happened:

 
The large glass beads are from an Andrew Thornton Destash and the spacers are a pretty gray and blue speckled Picasso seed bead. The focal is a Staci Louise Original etched feather that I think is quite cool.
 
 
I am quite happy with this piece whether or not it fit into any part of the book or not!
 
And oh yeah- Alison and I had some fun with the fact that neither of us read the book...
Here we are at the local coffee shop, Abigails, "reading" and "discussing".
 
 
 
 
Stay tuned for next month, where we are reading, The Bees, by Laline Paull

No comments:

Post a Comment