Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bead Soup Bracelets

So I got the opportunity to get back into the classroom last week when my Aunt and some of her friends came to Allegory for a fundraiser bracelet making class.

I was a little bit nervous, because I was making a bracelet that I had never made before but always wanted to try. And it was also completely out of my comfort zone- it used waxed linen!!!!!

If you know me, I HATE waxed linen, because I can't stand the feeling of the wax on my hands....

But the results of the project are awesome. And the ladies were so much fun to work with, that I forgot all about it!

Here we are having a blast:





I had some time on my hands last night and I felt the need to get creative. So here's what I came up with:



 
It was dark and the lighting wasn't super great, so I took pictures 3 different ways.
These were SO much fun to make, and I will definitely be making some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment