Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It was a Ruby Tuesday kinda day and I slayed.

So, if you saw yesterday's post, you know that I have been playing around with a box of red beads that have been neglected.

Red is not my go-to color BUT today, I slayed.

I mean, totally KILLED IT!

Look at this beauty!
Czech glass, faceted, blood red beads alternate between the czech dangles that are topped (or bottomed?) off with a red bicone.

To pull the golds out, I used two toggle rings (that are missing the bars) and threw a properly functioning silver toned toggle clasp in the middle so thatthe necklace would close properly. 

Clever right?!

And then....
Look at these little sweethearts!!!!

Eventually these will be earrings, but I ran out of ear wires....whoops! 

AND I have a set to match the necklace, but they are still in the works....

So, I am off to bed to get a good night of sleep. I am feeling truly inspired, so I hope to have some more awesome things to show you tomorrow. 

See you then!



No comments:

Post a Comment