Friday, May 27, 2016

The Honey Do Challenge: May 2016 Hoot Hoot!

Late but not NEVER! Ha!!!!

Here are my two pieces:
The first features a swoondimple pendant with speckled round glass beads, peachy pink seed bead spacers, and one lone pink striped druzy round bead to bring out the pink from the owl's heart.


My second piece features a quartz focal that I found on ebay for $6.50 plus free shipping (SCORE!!!!) The focal was made by Deva Designs of Sedona, AZ but it looks as though they have changed their style to celtic metal pieces now.... I used these incredible faceted moonstones and 
Vintage silver toned seed bead spacers to pull the piece together but almost used gold seed beads to bring out the gold tones in the owls eyes. I am pretty sure that I like it this way best!

I am pretty pleased with the results, and looking forward to this month's (june) challenge!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment