Monday, December 28, 2015

Evergreen Challenge

Did the holiday kick your ass????

It definitely did mine!

I feel like the month of December (and all the months leading up to) were a giant blur!

I'm looking forward to some downtime this winter so that I can get caught up on some of the projects that I have been wanting to get completed.

Speaking of which, here is my post for the Allegory Gallery Evergreen Challenge. This reveal was WEEKS ago, and honestly, we got together at the shop for a while on Christmas Eve eve, and that's how I got this taken care of!

I never did get it totally 'finished' but here you can see how it looks as it was being created!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and can't wait for more challenges and book club meet ups! 
Here's to a slower paced 2016!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment