Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Muffin Tin Update

So excited to show off another project from the muffin tin!
It also helps that I LOVE VALENTINE'S DAY, so I am super excited about this set.
I have had these beautiful polymer heart focals by Andrew Thornton in my stash for almost a year. 
I scored the smaller sized ones on a destash and am so pleased to have paired them with the larger one to have a complete set of earrings and a bracelet.
This is a secondary challenge to myself as I typically tend to make necklaces vs. bracelets or especially earrings.
Thanks muffin tin for getting me out of my comfort zone!!!!
P.S. Don't mind my kiddo's homework in the background. It was on the counter and I snapped a pic just because I wanted to get an update on the big bad blog!

Stay tuned: more goodies from the tin to follow this month in addition to the following:

Feb 18: Allegory Gallery Design Challenge: Cloudbridge (featuring Pantone's Colors of the Year)

Feb 22: SJ's Honey-Do List Challenge
(Each month her hubby will give her a concept to work with and she has asked her bead buddies to play along)

Feb 24: Michaels/Halcraft Pretty Palettes Feb Challenge
(Let's see what Alison (of Alison Adorns) and I come up with based on a few strands of pre-selected beads and whatever we add to it from our collections)

Feb 24: Inspired by Reading Book Club Meet Up- A Wrinkle in Time. We reveal our pieces on our blogs and blog hop to check out what everyone else made based on imagery in the book

Feb 27: Art Bead Scene 
This will be my first time participating!!!
Criteria is to follow the theme from the web page/blog and use your stash of art beads for the challenge. 
Support a bead artist and play along!!!!

1 comment: